Who Is the Minuteman Repair Team?
Minuteman Home Service is modeled on the Minutemen of the Early American Revolutionary War. These Minutemen were a select group of highly mobile men with rapid deployment that allowed the colonies to respond immediately to problems. Just like the Minuteman of the American Revolution, our team is a select group of highly trained service technicians who are mobilized at a moment’s notice to respond to your repair needs. We look forward to servicing your home and know you will find that our company will provide the very best quality and service at a fair price.
We are licensed, bonded and fully insured for your protection:
Air Conditioning: #251474
General Contractor: #316190
Why call Minuteman Home Services first?
Our service technicians are all about knowledge, training, and top-notch customer service.
- Each employee of our company has passed a complete background check and drug testing.
- Service technicians participate in our in-depth ongoing training program, including professional customer service and up-front, written price estimates.
- Technicians are in a complete company uniform and arrive in a company van.
- Our service techs always wear shoe covering and lay down mats in your home to protect your floors and walls.
We guarantee our on-time service.
- If our service technician is one minute late, for any reason, the service call is FREE!
- If we are late, for any reason, we will deduct 5% off the total invoice for every 15 minutes we are late, up to 15% off our standard price.
- We offer emergency service for when you need us, a two-hour- or-less service call, and same-day service.
- No extra charge for work after hours, on weekends, or on holidays.
- We offer 24 hours, 7 days a week, 365 days a year repair work—including all plumbing, drain, electrical, air conditioning and heating needs.
Take a look at Minuteman Home Services’ impressive qualifications.
- Members in good standing with the Better Business Bureau.
- Members of the Arizona Electric League and Heat Pump Council.
- Certified and approved contractor for SRP, APS, and Southwest Gas.
- Licensed by the Arizona Resistor of Contractors.
- We carry $1 million of general liability insurance and all employees are covered by workmen’s compensation Insurance.
- We provide each customer with a Lifetime Workmanship Guarantee, Performance Guarantee, and 100% Satisfaction Warrantee.
- We charge by the project (job), not by the hour, to save you money!
- We offer a Planned Service Agreement on all work to help maintain your home and to keeps its value (ask for more details).
- Specialize in residential service, repair, replacement, and improvement of your home.
Our customers are homeowners and businesses in need of quality service, including bathroom and kitchen remodels, appliance and electrical installation, regular maintenance visits, and emergency handyman repairs. We keep your home and office running smoothly by handling or preventing plumbing, drain, electrical, air conditioning, or heating issues. Our goal is to provide exceptional customer service to our community, our customers, and our coworkers.